Sabtu, 26 Februari 2011

ARRRGHH !!! WHATEVER !!

u want to know ? something about my self when in my heart have MOHD HELMY everytime , i feel very epy n cheerful.. But last day , i feel very sad because we have a fight .. It is all because BIEHA.. How could she flirts with My B..So rude..I hate her.. How she feels if  i do it to her bf  ?? I sure she will setting mad Like a Crazy Dinasour !! HAHA , Nonsense.. I think i'm  not too rude for that word.. Dinasour ?? OMG !! Okeyyy.. Whatever it is we have get back together.. I hope he will not doing it again n again.. Love him too muchh !! Not only that , i don't like My B Chatting  with other gurlz in FB .. It make me angry too muchhh !! But why he always do something that I didn't like ?? Weird one !! MOHD HELMY !! Be careful to me okeyyy.. If i know u are flirting with other gurlz , u better know it yourself and no forgiveness for u anymore.. And plizz !! Don't betray my believeness.. Okeyyy M!y B !

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan